Universidad de Los Andes was founded on November 16th, 1948, under the direction of Mario Laserna, to make a significant contribution to the development of higher education and the growth of a pluralist society. Universidad de los Andes is a non-profit, independent, non-partisan and non-denominational entity. Since its foundation, Uniandes has been a leader in research, significantly influencing the country's cultural and scientific development.
Uniandes facts and figures:
- Foundation - 1948
- 12 Schools
- 39 Undergraduate programs
- Approximately 19,123 students
- QS ranking 227: for more information about Uniandes, click here.
- Check the open calls from Uniandes and its course catalogue (click here)
- Check the requirements and documentation you need to collect in order to apply
- Remember that there is no extra fee for taking an Uniandes course.
- All courses are credit transferable
- Most of the courses have syncronic sessions.